Here Available Organization Name Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 APGENCO Notification Post Name Details Assistant Manager No of Vacancies 78 Posts, APGENCO Application Mode Online, can Download the Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification From the Below Section Applicants can Also Cheek the Official web Site at www.apgenco.gov.in. Candidates can get the Remaining Details Like APGENCO Jobs Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale About APGENCO Recruitment 2018 are Mentioned Below.
APGENCO Name of the Posts Wise Details –
- Assistant Manager
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Such as * Education Qualification Eligibility – B.E – B.Tech – A.M.I.E Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, and Civil From any Recognized University, * APGENCO age Limit Details – Check the age Limit and age Relaxation Details From the APGENCO AE Official Notification, * Application Fee Details -For General Category Appliers This fee is Rs. 500/- and for SC – ST Contenders This fee is Rs. 150/-, * Selection Process Details –Written Test and Interview, * APGENCO pay Scale Details – Selected Aspirants will get a pay Band of Rs 23115- 955-25025- 1115- 30600-1280-35720.
APGENCO Important Dates –
- APGENCO AE Application Process Starts From –www.apgenco.gov.in.
- APGENCO AE Posts 2018 –www.apgenco.gov.in.
Exam Pattern –
APGENCO AE Exam Syllabus –
Andhra Pradesh GENCO AE Syllabus for Electrical Branch
- Control Systems , Power Systems , Analog and Digital Electronics , Measurements and Instrumentation, Electrical Circuits and Networks , Electrical Machines and power Electronic Drives.
APGENCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Branch
- Foundry , Welding , Forging , Metal Cutting and Machine Tools , Heat Transfer, Vibrations , Turbo Machines , Production and Operation Management , Theory of Machines , Material Science and Metallurgy , Strength of Materials , Applied Thermodynamics , Design of Machine Elements , Welding , Fluid Mechanics and Machinery.
APGENCO AE Syllabus for Electronics Branch
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems , Transducers , Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation , Analog Electronics , Digital Electronics , Signals , Systems and Communications , Electrical and Electronic Measurements , Control Systems , Process Control , Analytical , Optical Instrumentation.
Andhra Pradesh GENCO AE Syllabus for Civil Branch
- Steel Structure , Reinforced Concrete , Geo-Technical Engineering , Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures , Other Topics, Fluid Mechanics, and Machinery.
AP GENCO AE Syllabus for Instrumentation
- Analytical Instrumentation , Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems , Analog Electronics , Biomedical Instrumentation , Control Systems and Process Control , Industrial Instrumentation , Digital Electronics , Mechanical Measurement , Electrical and Electronics Measurements , Signals , Transducers , Systems and Communications , Optical Instrumentation.