How to Register APPSC OTPR Registration at psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC providing One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) link for all the posts under APPSC direct Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has provided the APPSC OTPR link for candidate complete profile registration. It will be benefited to the students every time no need registers all the details for each and every post. Candidates who are applying for the posts under APPSC Direct Recruitment link can first need to register all the details through One Time Profile Registration. Candidate can receive registration number and password via SMS and e-mail for registered mobile number and e-mail id. We are providing complete information step by step for How to register OTPR profile.
Needed Documents for OTPR Registration
• All the school and college studies information from 1st class to Graduation or Post Graduation or PH. D (Higher studies)
• Date of Birth details as per in the 10th class Marks sheet
• Study certificates and all the educational qualification Marks Memos
• Reservation category students need Income Caste Certificate.
• Aadhar card details
• Scanned Copy of Photo and Signature in given dimensions
How to Register APPSC One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
We are providing OTPR registration process step by step for newly registered candidates. Applicants can follow the steps and register OTPR.
• Open APPSC official Website https://www.psc.ap.gov.in
• Go through the OTPR Registration link
• There will 2 options available given below
o Direct Recruitment
o Departmental Test
• Choose the option
AP OTPR Direct Recruitment Registration
• Go through the Direct Recruitment option
• Open the link there will be 2 options available one is New Registration and second one is Modify Registration.
• Candidate can select new registration option
• Fill all the details like Aadhar card details, basic information of the candidate and educational qualifications
• Upload scanned photograph and Signature
• Completion of filling all the details accept terms and conditions and preview the OTPR form once.
Submit form. Candidate can receive OTPR Registration number and password through SMS and e-mail from Registered mobile number and e-mail id. Applicants who are already register in OTPR and need any modifications go through modify registration link and log in with OTPR details and modify the details and submit form.
AP OTPR Departmental Test Registration
Departmental Test, there will be 2 options available first option for state government employees and second option for others. Applicant can choose their option and complete registration process. Commonly registration number and password will be generated for each employee individually.
Successful completion of OTPR registration aspirants can check complete profile once again by log on to the OTPR link by using Registration details.