Change your address on your Bank of India account: Bank of India is a reputable bank in India with a variety of alternatives. We can assist you if you already have a bank account with Bank of India and wish to alter your address.
How to Change your Address in Bank of India Account ?
Visit your Bank of India Home Branch, take a few simple procedures, and you’re done changing your address on your Bank of India account! If you have moved, you must immediately update your address in your Bank of India account. All of your bank documents will be mailed to the address that Bank of India has on file for you.
You will only get a Bank of India cheque book or ATM at your registered address if you need to request one. You will never receive the required papers if your bank information has an outdated or incorrect address. We will outline the Step-by-Step process for changing your address on your Bank of India account now.
Steps to Change your Address in Bank of India Account
- Follow the instructions below to update your address in your Bank of India account:
- 1) Gather all the documents required to change your address in Bank of India Account.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Bank of India Account Passbook
Note : Self Attested Photocopies & Originals of the above mentioned documents will be required.
2) Write an application to the Branch Manager mentioning your old and new address, your Bank of India Account Details & Signature.
Bank of India Account Details to be mentioned on the Address Change Application are as follows :
- Name on Account
- Bank Account Number
- Old Address
- New Address
3) Go to your local Bank of India branch and request the KYC Details Update Form.
4) Provide the Accounts Person of your home branch your ID proof, address proof, address change application, and fully filled out KYC details change form. After 1-2 working days, Bank of India records will be updated with your new address.
5) You are urged to change your bank account passbook as soon as the new address is updated in Bank of India records.
- That’s it! This completes the process for changing your address on your Bank of India account.
After you get to your Bank of India Home Branch, the process to update your address on your Bank of India account is pretty simple and won’t take more than 10 minutes. Everyone who reads this article is advised to update their address in their Bank of India account as soon as they move to a new address. If you just moved to a different city, you should review the procedures for changing your Bank of India account information.