Bank Of Maharashtra Mobile Number Change Form PDF Download (Registration Form Download) How-to Online Mobile Number Changing at Bank of Maharashtra, You may utilise net banking by registering your cellphone number, and it also provides banking security. You will be notified each time a credit or debit is made to or from your account. To connect your mobile device to your bank account, you must, however, go to the nearest Bank of Maharashtra branch. There is currently no way to register your cellphone number online.
To register or update your phone number with the Bank of Maharashtra, there are a few procedures to follow.
How can you change your Bank of Maharashtra mobile number?
You must change your registered phone number if you’ve lost it or if your SIM card isn’t functioning. With Bank of Maharashtra, changing or upgrading your cellphone number is easy and only requires a few steps.
- Go to the Bank of Maharashtra branch that is closest to you to start the procedure. Bring any necessary documentation, such as a proof of address. Any form of identification can be used as proof of address, including a voter identity card, the most recent utility and phone bills, a driver’s licence, a passport, an Aadhaar card, or a PAN card.
- To modify your registered mobile number, you must request the KYC Information Change application form. Completely fill out the form and include all necessary data.
- Include your signature, name, account number, and new cellphone number.
- The bank manager will now assess the accuracy of your submission to see if all necessary data was provided. If he is satisfied with the paperwork and the information on your form, he will authorise your request for a change of number.
- Now that the procedure is over, the bank employee will change your account number in the Bank of Maharashtra’s records.
- You will be alerted by email or SMS if your registered mobile number changes. This technique is used to ensure the security of your bank account. If you do not get a notification, you can go to your local branch to get further information and updates on the procedure.
The professionals at the Bank of Maharashtra are kind and will assist you through the procedure. If you continue to encounter problems, you may contact them for further information.
BOM Mobile Number Change Form
In today’s essay, we learnt how to change your cell number in the Bank of Maharashtra step by step. I hope this information assists you in properly altering or registering your phone number. If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the comments section below and we would be pleased to help.