BSSC Recruitment 2018 Details Available for Bihar Staff Selection Commission Posts wise Vacancies list of Eligibility Exam Important Dates and Apply Online From, Salary Details / age limit Details, Salaries Details and Post Names Details how to Apply Process all Eligible Applicants who Want to Apply They go on to Official Site at www.bssc.bih.nic.in Bihar State Local Candidates to Recruit the Available Municipal Manager Step by Step Details & Syllabus BSSC Model Question Papers Continue Pages Given Below.
BSSC Posts Name Wise Details –
- Municipal Manager
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Such as *Education Qualification- Must Have Passed MBA or PG in Public Administration or PGDM and Municipal Manager or its Equivalent Post Graduation Degree in Administration, * BSSC age Limit –For all Candidates Lower age Limit is 21 Years and Maximum age Limit is General Male 37 years,General Female 40 Years,BC – EBC-40 Years,SC – ST-42 Years, *Application fee Details –For the Candidates of General – BC – EBC Examination fee is Rs.750/- and for SC – ST – PH Candidates of Bihar State Examination Fees is Rs.200/- Only, *Pay Scale Details -Pay Scale of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 With a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 Will be Offered to the Appointed job Seekers for This Designation post, * Bihar Staff Selection Commission Selection Process –Written Exam and Interview.
Important Dates –
- Opening Date For Online Applications – www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Closing Date For Online Applications – www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
BSSC Exam Pattern Details –
- Public Administration Organizational Behavior &Personal Management 25
- Indian History, Culture & Geography with Special Reference to Bihar 10
- General Science 10
- Indian History, Culture & Geography With Special Reference to Bihar 10
- Indian Polity & Indian Economy 10
- General Mental Ability 05
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Syllabus Details –
Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
- Current Affairs – National & International, General Science, Science & Technology, Environmental Issues, Disaster Management, The economy of India as Well as Gujarat, Geography of Gujarat, Indian Constitution and Polity, Society, Culture Besides Heritage of Gujarat, Arts and Literature of Gujarat, Policies of Gujarat State, History of Modern India and Indian National Movement.
BSSC Municipal Manager Syllabus – Indian History, Culture & Geography
- Geography Feature, Socio-Economic and Religious Conditions, Literature, Art Beside Architecture, The Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi, Society, Religion, Art, Architecture,
Bihar BSSC Municipal Manager Exam Syllabus – Indian Economy
- Planning in Indian Economy, Availability of Natural Resources as well as Development, Money, Banking Besides Public Finance, Meaning and Measurement of Growth, Indian Economy Policies.
Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Syllabus – General Mental Ability
- Analogy, Classification, Series, Coding & Decoding, Blood Relations, Direction Sense Test, logical Venn Diagrams, Alphabet Test, Sitting Arrangement, Mathematical Operations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Inserting the Missing Character, Number, Ranking, Time Sequence Test.