Application form of CENTAC 2021 Years
CENTAC 2021 Application Form- Apply For The Engineering Admissions In Puducherry By Filling In The Online Application Form Of CENTAC 2021 Available Online From May 9, 2021. Candidates May Note That The Last Date For Online Submission Of The CENTAC Application Form 2021 Is May 31, 2021 A Copy Of The Filled In Online Application Form Of CENTAC 2021 Should Be Downloaded, Printed And Sent To The CENTAC Authorities. Given Below Is The Summarized Application Form Procedure Of CENTAC 2021 Full Details Is Search Official Web Site In Www.Centacprof.Net.In/
CENTAC 2021 Fees Ditails Application Fees for CENTAC 2021 is Rupees 500 (Rupees 250 for SC, ST) CENTAC 2021 Application Fees can be paid via: Demand Draft in the favor of Convener, CENTAC payable at Pondicherry.
CENTAC 2021 Application Form Procedure: Click here to apply online
• Candidates belonging to Puducherry must click on the Puducherry link while others must click on the other state link.
• Candidates will have to click the option as per category and course applied for.
• They will be redirected to the Online CENTAC 2021 Application Form.
• Candidates have to fill the Personal Details, Qualifications and then Payment details.
• Other State candidates have to fill in their JEE Main 2021 Details whil filling in the Qualification part of the CENTAC 2021 Online Application Form.
• After submission of the application, the CENTAC 2021 Application Number for the candidate is generated. Candidates must note it down for future reference.
• Online Application of CENTAC 2021 will be considered valid only after receiving the printout of the filled in online Application form of CENTAC 2021 ith the necessary attested copies of certificates mentioned below.
• Candidates have to mention the generated CENTAC 2021 Application No on all the enclosures to be attached along with the printout of the Online Application form to be sent to the CENTAC Authorities.
• If there is a delay in the declaration of Qualifying Examination results i.e. after end of May 2021 by any HSC Board, candidates should submit the Application Form for CENTAC 2021 at the CENTAC office by May 31, 2021
• Such candidates should submit the attested copies of the HSC mark sheet (Application Number must be duly written on right side top of the certificate) of the qualifying examination so as to reach the CENTAC office within 7 days of the declaration of the the HSC results.
• Those applicants who have not received the official Marks sheet from the HSC Board can enclose the printed copy of the downloaded Marks sheet duly attested by the Head / Authorized person of the respective institution.
• Applications submitted after the prescribed date will not be considered.
• The allotted CENTAC 2021 Application Number should be quoted for all the future correspondence.
• All the certificates (to be submitted by the candidates along with the filled in online application) should be only in the specified formats as in the Information Bulletin OR in the format issued by the respective authorities
• Candidates claiming regional allocation seats may download the formats available in the information Bulletin.
Important: Original certificates should NOT be enclosed along with the CENTAC 2021 Application Form.
Candidates have to send only attested copies of the certificates with the CENTAC 2021 Application No mentioned on the right side top of all the certificates along with the application form of CENTAC 2021
CENTAC 2021 Application Form Procedure for other States/UT Candidates:
• All those candidates who have passed HSC examination or equivalent shall apply for engineering course only with the JEE Main 2021 marks.
• They shall submit the CENTAC 2021 Online Application along with the JEE Main marks (Score Card) 2021 before May , 2021
• Documents that need to be enclosed with the application are as mentioned below.
Documents to be enclosed with the CENTAC 2021 Application Form:
Candidates must send the print out of the CENTAC Online Application by courier/post or to the Convener, CENTAC office. Along with the following documents:
Note: Candidates must submit ONLY attested copies of the following after writing the CENTAC 2021 Application No on them:
• Nationality Certificate (if applicable).
• Birth Certificate or SSLC ABD Matriculation Mark sheet for Age Proof
• Community certificate (if applicable)
• HSC or equivalent exam Mark Sheet.
• Residence Certificate (if applicable).
• SSLC/Matriculation Examination Marks Sheet.
• Nativity Certificate (if applicable).
• Acknowledgement Card (self addressed and affixed with a stamp of Rupees 6).
• Recent passport color photograph should be pasted in the space provided on the Application form.
• JEE (Main) 2021 Hall ticket and score card – Only for other State/UTs candidates
Puducherry students must also enclose the following in addition to the above:
• Special category certificate (if applicable).Only for Puducherry students
• Permanent Integrated Certificate (if applicable) – Only for Puducherry students
• Certificate of registration for French Nationals of Indian origin (if applicable).Only for Puducherry students
Submission of the CENTAC 2021 Application Form:
• Candidates must affix a passport size recent photograph in the space provided and get it attested by the Head of the institution last studied in or a Gazetted officer
• Parents must sign in the designated places in the printout of the Online Application Form of CENTAC 2021
• The signatures of the candidates is also mandatory in the space provided for the same.
Candidates after downloading the Online Application Form of CENTAC 2021 after online submission must affix a passport size recent photograph in the space provided and send it along with the attested copies of the above mentioned certificates and the DD for the CENTAC 2021 Application fees by post/courier or in person to
Puducherry – 605 014
Candidates can check for their CENTAC 2021 Application status after the receipt of their CENTAC 2021 Application Forms.