CG Board Scholarship 2020 Pre-Matric And Post – Matric Scholarship Online Apply Forum Download Application form for scholarship (Engineering Degree course) to be awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh for fresh award in first year and vacant award in II/III/IV year Government of Chhattisgarh is Provide the e-Scholarship Online Registration 2020 to the State Pre and Post Matric students of SC/ST and OBC and minority category. The Students who have eligible they can apply for Scholarships through Online for Onetime Registration.
CG Scholarships 2020 Pre-Matric And Post – Matric Scholarship Online Apply / Eligibility / Important Dates www.cgbse.nic.in/
- Post Matric scholarships are awarded to those students who belong to minority community such as (Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Christians, etc). These scholarships are offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India. All Pre-Matric And Post – Matric Scholarship applicants are informed that they have to register online for the application form for the scholarship
- This Year more than 27 lakh students have Registered Chhattisgarh scholarship online to get their monthly scholarship and the Students can access the listed Service’s from the CG State Scholarships official Website of http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/cgpms/sLogin.aspx.
All applicants must meet the following Method
- Score at least 1400 on the SAT (math and verbal scores) or 24 on the ACT (composite)
- Have a family income under $60,000
Each application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- List of high school honors, accomplishments, community activites and club involvement
- Completed financial statement (included in the application).
- Essay regarding your educational plans and career ambitions
- Copy of your parents most recent 1040 federal tax return, all pages