Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Aptitude Test (CUSAT CAT) Entrance Exam Application Form and Admit Card Download 2019 -2019 at www.exam.cusat.ac.in/
CUSAT 2019 Application Form or Application can be availed online from January 2019 to February 2019 To Conducted Persona for the exam, have to submit the 2019 CUSAT CAT Online Application Form Procedure is Full Details is below for the Following the students
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form Procedure is Online only. The CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form Procedure is in two stages:
Stage 1: Registration
• Candidates can register and apply below on this page.
• To Register they must enter enter all the personal, educational particulars as specified in the
CUSAT CAT 2019 online registration form.
• Name, Date of Birth, etc. should be filled exactly as per 12th class certificate.
• Password should be 8 characters long. It should contain atleast 1 number, 1 alphabet and 1 special character.
Stage 2: Filling the CUSAT CAT 2019 Online Application Form
• Candidates must login using the user id and password chosen during Registation.
• They must fill all the details of personal particulars and academic qualifications.
• Candidates must upload a recent colour photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm or 132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB).
• Candidates shall also upload their signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm or 132 x 57 pixels with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB).
• Candidates shall select minimum 2 test centres.
• Candidates must fill the particulars very carefully to avoid mistakes as changes cannot be made to the CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form once it is submitted.
• Candidates can opt either e-payment method or chalan payment method for payment of fee. Details for CUSAT CAT 2019 Payment Mode can be seen below.
• Payment in the bank can be made only after two working days from the date of registration for CUSAT CAT 2019.
• Candidates must ensure that the correct the journal number has been entered by the bank in the space provided in the challan form before leaving the bank.
• After candidates are satisfied with the entries, they shall press ‘CONFIRM’ button for completion of The registration process.
• The CUSAT CAT 2019 Registration No must be noted by the candidates.
• After successfully submitting the application, candidates shall take printout of the application form. This will be required at the time of counselling and admission
CUSAT CAT 2019 Fees Details
- CUSAT CAT 2019 Application fees Details
- Category of Student Fee Amount
- General Category Candidates Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates Rs.500/-
- NRI Quota (For B.Tech Programmes Only) Rs.6000/-
CUSAT CAT 2019 Examination Expected Important Dates
- Notification for CUSAT CAT January , 2019
- CUSAT CAT Online Registration January , 2019
- Last Date for CUSAT CAT Registration February , 2019
- Last Date for CUSAT CAT Application Fee Payment at bank March , 2019
- CUSAT CAT 2016 Application status last date March First Week, 2019
- Receipt of Documents for incomplete Application Forms March First Week, 2019
- Download CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card April , 2019 to April , 2019
- CUSAT CAT 2019 Test Date April , 2019
- CUSAT CAT 2019 Result May 2019
- CUSAT CAT 2019 Option Entry May to June , 2019 extended till June , 2019
- Mock Allotment June 2019
- CUSAT CAT 2019 Counselling B.Tech- Marine Engineering: June to July , 2019 (as per schedule) B.Tech: July to , 2019 (as per schedule)
- Final updation for admitted candidates July , 2019 First Spot Admission August 2019
- Second Spot Admission August 2019
- Thisr Spot Admission August , 2019