Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Onlineand admitcard Download and Exam dates
Gujarat Police Bharati Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online. And Admitcard Download Are you in search of Latest Police Jobs in Gujarat police department posted latest PSI, ASI, unarmed Lok Rakshak/ constable and armed Lok Rakshak/constable job roles Full Details in Official web Portal in www.police.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Police Bharati Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of the organisation: Gujarat police department
Official website: www.police.gujarat.gov.in
Job role: PSI, ASI, unarmed Lok Rakshak/ constable and armed Lok Rakshak/constable
Category: Government Jobs
Job location: Gujarat
How to apply
Gujarat Police Bharati Recruitment 2018 Applicants can follow the Apply procedure to fill the application form online for the Gujarat Police Bharti Board Recruitment 2018 Check this procedure carefully before applying online www.police.gujarat.gov.in
- Applicants first log on the official website that is www.police.gujarat.gov.in or www.gujaratbharti.com
- Choose the option of Gujarat Police Bharti Board Jail Sipahi Recruitment 2018
- Then Apply Online.
- Enter the details about you fill out correctly without any mistakes.
- Submit the form and check all the details which are mentioned by you are correctly or true before final submission.
Eligibility and Age limit and Fee Details
- This exam For sr.no1 post the age limit must be 21-30 years, for sr.no2 post 20-30 years and 18-28 years for Sr.No. 3 & 4 posts as per the official notification and age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
- For Sub Inspector (PSI) and Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) candidates must have passed graduation or equivalent examination and Higher Secondary (12th Class) for Police constables recruitment 2018 in gujarat state police.
General and unreserved candidates need to pay online application fee of Rs.100/-+ postal charges and SC, ST, SEBC & Ex-Serviceman candidates no need to pay any fee.
Last date of submission the form is 13th Dec 2018