Gujarat Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship 2020 Status Application Form Eligibility Important Date Gujarat- Education.gov.in/
Gujarat Scholarship 2020 gujarat- education.gov.in/ Application Status. Do you want to check Gujarat Scholarship 2020 application status The department of Backward class welfare is going to conduct Gujarat scholarship for the students whose financial background are poor,
so that they can brighten the students education and who wish to do their higher studies is Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship The students whose parents/Guardian income is below Rs.2 Lakhs per for SC/ST students, Rs.1 Lakh below for minority, Rs.30,000 below for OBC, Rs.25000 below for General in urban area and Rs.19,884 for in rural area are eligible to apply. Many candidates has applied for Gujarat Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship and the application will be lasting Expected Date is 30 November 2020.
The students of class 10th 12th Intermediate and Higher Education students Post Graduate Courses students belongs to SC, ST, OBC and minority can apply. Do you wish to check the application status is Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship Candidates can log on check the application status. If you the official website in below details
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship 2020
Gujarat benefit students studying in our state or outside the state within India who have valid Aadhaar Card (UID / EID) Credentials and students who fulfill the scheme guidelines are eligible to apply the scholarships schemes
Gujarat Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship Apply Expected Dates Details
- First Open Gujarat Scholarship 2020 for Student or Institute registration of the year 2020 is th August 2020 (-2020)
- Last date of registration or submission of online scholarship application Students who are studying outside the state is 20th November 2020 2020)
- Last Date of taking print out of application form along with the scheme necessary document or certificates by the student to their Institution th November 2020
- Last Date of online verification of applications form by the Institutes is November 2020 (2020)
Apply Online Method
1. Log on to official portal of UP Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement i.e. www.gujarat-education.gov.in/
2. There are two options available to check up scholarship form status either Pre Metric Students Form Status Or Post Metric Students Scholarship Form Students.
3. Candidates should choose one of them and open it. New page will be shown.
4. On this page candidates are required write your scholarship form registration and submit
5. After this step scholarship status 2020 will shown on the screen