Haryana Scholarship 2019 Online Registration / Eligibility Details.
The Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani came into existence in 1969 as per Haryana Act No. 11 of 1969 with its head-quarters at Chandigarh later shifted to Bhiwani in January 1981. The Board started with a staff of 100 officials allocated from Punjab University, Chandigarh and conducted the first examination of matriculation level (10th Class) in 1970. The Board started conducting the Middle examination with effect from 1976 to improve educational standards at Middle level. The Board adopted 10+2 pattern of education and conducted XII class examination under the new scheme with effect from 1987. It started conducting 10+2 Vocational examination in 1990, keeping in view the need and relevance of vocationalization of education in the backdrop of the fast changing economic scenario. Further, in order to reach out to the unreached, the Board established Haryana Open School in 1994 and thereby started bringing into the fold of education those who could not get formal education or could not continue it due t o varied reasons.
Haryana State Scheduled Caste students studying in Post-Matric and Pre Matric classes are awarded scholarship under the Govt. of India’s Post Matric Scholarship Scheme ranging from Rs. 230/- to Rs. 1200/- p.m. in Post- Matric to Post-Graduate classes. The students are also re-imbursed compulsory non refundable fees. Under this scheme, the limit of annual income of the parents/guardians is Rs. 2.50 lakh. After assuming charge, the present govt. has taken concrete steps to improve higher education for Scheduled Caste students. The expenditure has been increased from 6.69 crore to 36.59 crore. Similarly the number of students have also increased from 15510 to 30995.
• The Scholarship Scheme is only for Indian Nationals belonging to the OBC.
• The scholarship will be given to all institutions for the study of post matriculation and post secondary courses.
• The Scholarship award shall not be awarded for any kind of training courses.
• Only that candidate who belongs to Other Backward Classes can apply for the award.
• The candidates who are practising post graduate in Medicine will be eligible for scholarship but if they are not allowed to practice between the scholarship period.
• Only two boy to same parents can apply for the aforesaid scholarship.
• The candidate who is holding the same scholarship are not allowed to hold any other scholarship during the post graduate scholarship.
• The student’s parents/guardian salary should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- (one lacs) per annum.
- The student should be a permanent resident / domicile of Haryana & must belong to Scheduled caste.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians should be less than 2.50.000 lac.
How to apply:
- You are required to obtain the application from DWO/TWO or download it from the concerned department official website.
- And then you need to fill the application form with all the desired details and submit it to the concerned institution.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment is payable through Bank Account of the Students.
More Information for Contact Below Details
Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani
HANSI ROAD, BHIWANI – 127021
Ph. : (91) 1664-244171 to 244176
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : www.bseh.gov.in