Haryana DTE Apply Online 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Haryana HSBTE 2018 Age Limit for Haryana HSBTE 2016 Registration Fees in Haryana HSBTE 2018 Process of Applying for Haryana HSBTE 2016 Details is below
The Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE) Exam Date Sheet 2018 Every Year The Haryana State Board of Technical Education has Been Organizing The Academic Year Semester Examinations in The Month of May and June and Nov and Dec for Even Semester and Odd Semesters Diploma Courses in Organization mission is to impart diploma education in the field of Engineering and Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, Management, Accounts, Applied Art and Crafts. At present 147 numbers of Polytechnics are affiliated to the State Bard of Technical Education 29 Government Polytechnics, 4 Government Aided Polytechnics, 114 Self Financing Polytechnics. HSBTE is one of the best and major board in Haryana. HSBTE Exam Schedule is Available for all Semester Wise 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th Semester Students you can Download The Date Sheet in Pdf File Check Below Link.
Age Limit for Haryana HSBTE 2018
Candidates applying for this entrance examination are required to maintain an lower age limit of 16 years while should have a upper age limit of 21 years.
Registration Fees in Haryana HSBTE 2018
The registration fee for candidates from General category have to pay 500/-, while 200/- if belonging to Reserved category.
Process of Applying for Haryana HSBTE 2018
Candidates have to apply in online mode only and need to follow below process in applying for Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test:
How To Apply:
- Firstly contestants should log in its authorized web page that is www.hstes.org.
- After then competitors need to find HSBTE 2016 application form & click it.
- Enter all information of candidates personal & academic in this application form
- Then after aspirants should upload appropriate size photo & signature in this form
- Contenders should pay application fee.
- Then after click on submit button
- After in last take hard copy of this form for future use.
- Students need to first visit the official website www.hsbte.org/