USSD Code For JIO : How to Check Balance, Data Usage, Jio Number USSD Code For JIO: How to Check Balance, Data Usage, Jio Number. Reliance Jio became the most popular fastest internet service within a short span of time. It is one of the fastest internet providing 4G LTE network all over India.
JIO Balance Check 4g, 5g, USSD Code, SMS & etc.
To check your balance and data validity on your smartphone whether you are a new customer or have recently moved from another network, you must have the Jio SIM USSD code.
The Jio balance check code, remaining 4G data consumption, remaining SMS, the most recent best offer, etc. are all shared as a result. To talk with a customer service agent, dial Jio Customer Care.
Jio USSD Codes List To Check Balance, Data, Loan, Offer, Validity
|Know my Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Check 4G data usage||MBAL to 55333|
|Check prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Know bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Check current tariff plan||sms MYPLAN to 199|
|Activate 4G data||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|Check net balance||use MyJio app|
|Caller Tune Activation Code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Deactivate Jio Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Check Call Rate||sms TARIFF to 191|
|Know jio number of JioFi device||sms JIO to 199|
Note: Dial *333# to check your main balance.
- You may text MBAL to 55333, which is the toll-free number, to receive the same information by SMS. Sending SMS to that number won’t cost you anything.
- There is no USSD code for Reliance Jio to check data. Yet each time you disconnect from the internet, an SMS notifies you of the amount of data used during the previous session.
Check JIO Main Account Balance
- You may check the primary balance on your Jio mobile number in two different ways:
- Dialing *333# will display your primary balance on the screen along with a message, allowing you to check your balance directly.
- Via SMS: Just enter MBAL in a brand-new message and send it to the number 55333. You will receive an SMS with your current primary balance and it is toll-free.
JIO 4G data balance check
- You can just text MBAL to 55333 which is a toll-free number.
Data balance check
- Get data-related information on your mobile device by dialling the USSD code *333*1*3# from your Reliance Jio mobile phone.
Additional USSD Codes for Jio:
- To activate 4G data on Jio: SMS ‘START’ to 1925 or Call 1925.
- To activate miss call alert on Jio: *333*3*2*1#.
- To de-activate miss call alert on Jio: *333*3*2*2#.
- To check VAS balance of Jio number: *333*1*4*1#.
- To check Internet balance on Jio: *333*1*3#