Karnataka Epass Scholarship Status 2022 Eligibility Details at www.karpeass.cgg.gov.in/, Karnataka epass status Pre Matric or Post Matric and Minorities scholarship of karepass.cgg.gov.in application statues e pass scholarship number. Government of karnataka invited scholarship application from students for the year of 2022 through epass kar website. students who eligible for karnataka epass application can apply online on epass eligibility and important date and more details on searching is official website www.karpeass.cgg.gov.in/
Karnataka Government will issued the Vidyasiri -Epass Post Matric pre matric Scholarships for educational improve of Students, initiated by the Department of Karnataka Backward Class Welfare. Karnataka Epass system Vidyasiri links all welfare departments, treasury databases of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificate (SSLC), Colleges and Banks to disburse scholarships. The www.karpeass.cgg.gov.in will Published the State
Eligible Students for ePass
- The students who belongs to SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) whose parental annual income is below two lakhs rupees are eligible for this scholarship.
- The students who belongs to Backward Caste, EBC and Disabled students whose parental annual income is below One lakhs rupees are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must have at least 75% of attendance to apply for this scholarship
- Student must studying in Post Metric College in Andhra Pradesh (karnataka) which will recognized by the government.
- Karnataka minority scholarship started interested candidates can apply online Karnataka minority scholarship status at epass system vidyasiri scholarship 2022.
Details of Epass Karnataka Fresh and renewal online apply Procedure for 2022
- Visit the epass kar official website karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Enter your details to fill kar epass application be sure that don;t forget to fill * marked fields after epass karnatka application filling done click on submit.
- Enter all the required details in the fields provided and make sure that you do not miss any fields marked with before clicking the “Submit” button as these are mandatory fields to be filled in by the candidates.
- Now, an Application Number will get generated for you automatically so that you can use it for checking the status of your scholarship in the future.