Vidyasiri -Epass 2018 Scholarship Karnataka for Pre/Post Matric Apply Eligibility Details Download Forum
The Karnataka Vidyasiri -Epass Scholarship is welfare department has started giving free professional pilot training to 25 students belonging to the Scheduled Tribe. There is a condition attached for the beneficiaries of this plan, under which, after attaining the training and getting a job he will have to bear the cost of education upto Graduation level from class-V of two Tribal Students from their village or locality as selected by the Welfare Department. So According to this plan students are selected on the basis of written / physical test conducted after they apply for the same on the basis of the advertisement published in various newspapers. There after they are sent for training to two flying training institutes at Kanpur & Pondichery. For more information, please visit the following website: www.karpeass.cgg.gov.in/
Karnataka Government Department of welfare invites application for post metric and pre matric scholarship of session 2018 Students who studied or studying within state or outside state and belongs from reservation categories(St,Sc,Obc) residing in Karnataka state are eligible
Eligibility for Karnataka Vidyasiri -Epass Scholarship 2018
Student Financial assistance under Karnataka Vidyasiri -Epass Scholarship 2018 will be provided to those students whose parents have annual income bellow Rs. 2, 00,000/- for Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Cast (SC). OBC Candidates should not have annual family income from all sources more than Rs. 1,00,000/-. Students fulfilling above conditions are Eligible to Apply for Karnataka Vidyasiri -Epass Scholarship 2018 through Online Registration for Post-Matric and Pre-Matric scholarships. details in below
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- College Bonafide Certificate
- Student Previous Year Marks Sheet
- Student Bank Account PassBook
- Student Photo
• Open the Karnataka Vidyasiri -Epass Scholarship official Website of www.karpeass.cgg.gov.in/
• Select the Scholarship type like Post-Matric or Pre-Matric.
• If you have Selected Post Matric then select your state like within the state or out Side the State.
• Now select Apply Online Option.
• Now fill the application form.
• Submit it with Uploading of Photograph and signature.
• Now upload the proof of relevant documents or Certificates
• Your system generated application Part I with dully filled and should be signed by concerned person.
• Now Click on Submit Option it will display the preview Check the form for confirm your Submitted details once again Now you can save it.
• Now take the Printout of submitted application hard copies then submit the printouts in your college head of the department with guardians and Student Signature with full address Warden Signature.