Pujnab Board Scholarship 2021 Pre-Matric And Post – Matric Scholarship Online Apply Forum Download, The Scheme for award of National Scholarships on merit was introduced in 1961-62 for Post-Matric Studies so that no brilliant student is prevented on ground of poverty from pursuing an academic career.
The scholarships are allotted among the various States and Union Territory on the basis of population. The Registrars of Universities/Secretaries of Education Boards furnish data in regard to the number of students appeared and passed in various examinations in prescribed proforma by the end of September each year
- The scheme of Scholarship to Students from non-Hindi Speaking States for post matric Studies in Hindi was introduced in 1984-85 on all India basis. The State Governments announce the scheme and invite applications by issuing a press notification.
- The scholarships under the scheme are awarded for the following recognised full time courses with Hindi as one of the subjects on the basis of results of examination next below conducted by the Board of Education or University or recognised Voluntary Hindi Organisation.
- Pre-University/Intermediate and equivalent Examinations: On the basis of Matriculation; SSLC or an equivalent Examinations.
- First Degree (Pass and Honours) Courses: On the basis of PUC Examination, Higher Secondary Examination, Indian School Certificate Examination and Intermediate or an equivalent Examination.
- M.A. (Hindi): On the basis of B.A. B.Sc/B.Com (pass or Honours) or an equivalent Examinations.
- Pre-Ph.D/M.Litt. (Hindi): On the basis of M.A. (Hindi) Examination or an equivalent Examination.
- Ph.D. (Hindi): On the basis of the qualification leading to the admission to the Ph.D. Degree.
- Full time courses in Hindi for which examinations are conducted by Hindi Voluntary Organisations engaged in the propagation of Hindi or by Universities provided these examinations are recognised as equivalent to Intermediate or above.
The Punjab Students whose mother tongue is not Hindi and who belong to any of the following States/Union Territories are eligible for scholarship Punjab The award is given on the basis of results of examinations next below conducted by the Board of Education/University/Voluntary Hindi Organisation and passed in the first attempt.
Following categories of candidates are not eligible for the award:
- Candidates who belong to non-Hindi Speaking State but have been residing for any purpose for more than 5 years.
- Candidates in employment (full or part time) unless they are sponsored by the State Government/UT Administration;
- Candidates who wish to pursue their studies through correspondence/privately;
- Candidates who are preparing for two courses simultaneously unless Hindi is one of the subjects of study in both these courses. A candidate in receipt of this scholarship (which is treated as an incentive to learn Hindi) is not barred from receiving any other scholarship. Scholars studying for Ph.D. course can be permitted to accept remuneration for teaching; if it is a part of study/research.
Application forms are supplied by non-Hindi Speaking State Governments. Completed applications with attested copies of testimonials, etc should be submitted to the notified authority of non-Hindi speaking state by the prescribed date. Voluntary Hindi Organisations are required to send applications to the State Govts/UT admn. concerned. Institutions conducting courses of Voluntary Hindi Organisation should submit applications through parent body.
Official Website – www.punjabscholarships.gov.in