Staff Selection Commission – Junior Engineer has Released Recruitment Posts all Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply Online on Official web Site at www.sscmpr.org. Information Regarding to Education Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Pay Scale, Important Dates and Model Question Papers Step by Step Details for post is Mentioned Below.
Staff Selection Commission – Junior Engineer Recruitment About Information Such as *SSC JE Education Qualification Eligibility -Candidates Should have Completed B.E. – B.Tech. – Diploma in Relevant Specialization From any Approved institution Board, *SSC JE age Limit -Candidates Minimum age Limit Should be 18 Years, * Application fee Details –General – OBC Candidates -Rs. 100/-, for SC – ST – Women – PWD Candidates – No Fee, * Selection Process Details – Written Exam and Interview, * Pay Scale Details -Rs. 9300/ – Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-.
SSC JE Important Dates –
- Release of Online Application Form – www.sscmpr.org.
- Last Date of Registration – www.sscmpr.org.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern –
- SSC Junior Engineer Paper – I Paper-1 Questions will be Divided Into 3 Parts – (A) General Intelligence &Reasoning, (B) General Awareness And (C) General Engineering, General Engineering has 3 Parts – Part-A (Civil &Structural), Part-B (Electrical) and Part-C Mechanical Candidates Need to Attempt Only one Part which is Relevant to His/Her Post, Paper-1 Will be Objective Type, Carry 200 Marks and Exam Duration will be 2 Hours, There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
SSC Junior Engineer Paper – II
- Paper-2 is Conventional Type and Carry Three Parts in Which Candidates Have to Attempt Only one Part Relevant to His – Her Post, Paper-2 Carry 300 Marks and Exam Duration Will be 2 Hours, There is no Negative Marking in Paper 2, Candidates are Allowed to Bring Their own Slide Rule, Non-Programmable Calculator, Logarithm Tables and Stream Tables for SSC JE Paper 2.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus Details –
- SSC Junior Engineer Paper – I General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Engineering – A -Civil Engineering, B – Electrical Engineering, C – Mechanical Engineering.
SSC Junior Engineer Paper – II
- Part – A Civil & Structural Engineering Civil Engineering – Building Materials,Building Materials, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering.
Structural Engineering -Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design.
- Part B – Electrical Engineering Basic Concepts, Circuit Law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Measurement & Measuring Instruments, Measurement & Measuring Instruments, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Costing, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics.
Part C – Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials, Thermal Engineering, Properties & Classification of Fluid, Fluid Statics, Pressure, Fluid Kinematics, Dynamics of Ideal Fluids, Centrifugal Pumps, Production Engineering Classification of Steels.