Here Available Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade, C and Grade, D Recruitment 2018 SSC Recruitment Eligibility Candidates for Teaching Posts for Filling up These Vacancies it as Invited the SSC Notification Online Application Form and Important Dates & Pay Scale, age Limit and Syllabus & Model Question Papers and Application fee & Exam Pattern Step by Step Details is Available on the Official web Site at www.ssconline.nic.in.
SSC Posts Names Details –
- Stenographer Grade – C
- Stenographer Grade – D
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Like as * Educational Qualification – Must Have Passed 12th Standard or Equivalent From a Recognized Board or University, *Age Limit Details -18 to 27 Years as on 1st August 2018 Candidates Born age Relaxation 5 Years for SC–ST, 03 Years for OBC, *Selection Process – Written Examination and Skill Test in Stenography, *SSC Application fee Details – General Category Candidates Rs. 50/-, SC – ST Candidates – No Fee.
SSC Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Applications – www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Closing Date of Exam – www.ssconline.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Exam Pattern –
- 1 General Intelligence & Reasoning 50
- 2 General Awareness 50
- 3 English Language and Comprehension 100
SSC Stenographer Syllabus –
- General Intelligence & Reasoning –
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning, Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Problem Solving and Analysis, Arithmetic Number Series, Figure Classification e.t.c.
General Awareness –
- Current Affairs, History, Geography, Politics, Economic.
English Language & Comprehension –
- Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its Correct Usage.