Here Available Organisation Name Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO as Issued Recruitment 2022 AP TRANSCO Notification Name of the Posts Assistant Engineer, No.of Vacancies 250 Posts, Apply Mode Online, Job Category State Government Jobs, Job Location Andhra Pradesh, Selection Procedure Written Test & Interview Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO Notification From the Below Section Applicants can Also Cheek the Official web Site at www.aptransco.gov.in. Candidates can get the Remaining Details Like AP TRANSCO Jobs Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale and Application fee& Important Dates About AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2022 Information are Given Below.
Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO Recruitment Such as * Education Qualification Eligibility – Candidates Should Have Done their Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering – Electrical & Electronics Engineering – Civil Engineering From any Recognized University, * AP TRANSCO age Limit – Candidate’s age Should be Minimum 18 Years of age, Candidate’s age Should be Maximum 44 Years of age, *Application fee Details-Application Fees for SC – ST – PH Category but the Candidate Belongs to General and OBC has to pay Rs 150/- as Application Fees and Rs. 350/-, * Selection Process Details – Written Test and Interview.
AP TRANSCO Important Dates –
- Commencement of Online Application Form -www.aptransco.gov.in.
- Last Date to Apply an Online Application Form – www.aptransco.gov.in.
Exam Pattern Details –
AP TRANSCO Exam Syllabus Details –
AP AE Electrical Circuits –
- KVL, KCL, Node and Mesh Analysis , Star – Delta Transformation , Electromagnetic , Induction , Mutual Induction.
APPDCL AE Syllabus for Electrical Measurements –
- Bridges and Potentiometers , PMMC , Moving coil , Moving iron , Dynamometer , Induction Type Measuring Instruments , Measurement of Voltage , Current , Power , Energy , Power Factor,Digital Voltmeter.
Andhra Pradesh SPDCL AE Syllabus for Control Systems –
- Principles of Feedback Control Systems , The Transfer Function, Block Diagram Reduction , Signal Flow Graph ,
APSPDCL Syllabus for Analog and Digital Electronics
- Characteristics of the p-n Diode , ZenerDiode , BJT , FET , Amplifiers , Biasing , Low Frequency , High-frequency Equivalent Circuits.
Andhra Pradesh Transco Syllabus for Electrical Machines
- Single Phase Transformer , Equivalent Circuit , Phasor Diagram , Tests , Regulation , Efficiency , 3-phase Transformers.
ASPDCL Asst Engineer Syllabus for Power Systems –
- Basic Power Generation Concepts , Transmission line Models and Performance , Underground Cables , String Insulators.
Andhra Pradesh SPDCL AE Syllabus for Electricity Utilization –
- Electric Heating , Resistance Heating , Induction Heating , Dielectric Heating , Electric Traction , Lighting Calculations.
AP TRANSCO Asst Engineer Power Electronics and Drives –
- SCR , IGBT , MOSFET , Static and Dynamic Characteristics , Triggering Circuits , Phase Control Rectifiers , Bridge Rectifiers.
APSPDCL AE Exam Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series , Letter and Symbol Series , Odd one out , English Alphabet Problems , Ranking , Dice and Cubes , Blood Relations Direction , Syllogisms , Missing Numbers Series , Matrix & Analogies.
AE Syllabus for General Awareness
- Static GK , General Science , Current Affairs.
Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO AE Syllabus for General Science
- Biology , Physics , Chemistry.