APRJC CET Entrance Exam Notification 2020 PDF Download at www.aprs.cgg.gov.in:AP Residential Junior College (APRJC) Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted by APREI. Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020 Should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting aprs.cgg.gov.in. Last date for submission of online applications is , 2020. Further details are given below
APRJC Entrance Eligibility:
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Must have passed the 10th Class examination in first attempt in March/April 2020 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C
How To Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates submit their applications though online mode on APRJC CET official website www.aprs.cgg.gov.in from 2020
Application Fee: Candidates should pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through APonline or E-Seva Centers from 23.03.2020 to 17.04.2020 for submission of application through Online
Date of opening APRJC online applications: , 2020
Last date for APRJC Online applications: , 2020
Date of APRJC CET entrance exam: 2020
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should have posses through (SSC) examination in first attempt 2020 and those who cleared 10th in most back earlier years they will not eligible.
APRJC Examination Pattern:
- Type of Exam : Objective Type
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Time allocated : 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Total Number of Questions : 150 Questions
- Total Number of Marks : 150 Marks (50 marks for each subject)