USSD Codes for Checking Data, SMS, and Prepaid Plan Validity for BSNL Be aware of the USSD codes to call to verify data, the SIM’s validity, and the amount left on the BSNL number.
Check BSNL Prepaid Main Balance
- You may find out the primary balance for your BSNL number by simply dialling *123# on the calling app. You may also dial *112# and do the necessary actions to find out your BSNL number’s prepaid amount.
- Customers of the operator may also use SMS to check their balances. You may find out how much money is still on your BSNL number by sending the word “BAL” to the number 123.
- Users of BSNL may also simply check their balance on the app by downloading it from the Google Play or Apple stores.
BSNL Enquiry Codes
- With your BSNL lines, there are many USSD codes you may use to check your data balance, main balance, and more.
- You may check your 2G or 3G data balance by dialling 1236# or 12310#.
- For 4G numbers, dial *124# to check the balance. BSNL offers a 4G network in a few select locations.
- To check the net balance for your BSNL number, you may also dial 1242#.
- To check the nighttime data balance on a BSNL line, call 1238#.
You may verify the SIM’s validity by dialling 1231#, which displays both the remaining amount and the viability of your BSNL number. The programme also allows you to check this.
BSNL SMS Balance: Use These USSD Codes
- Any of the USSD codes listed below can be dialled to obtain information about your remaining SMS pack balance.
List of All BSNL USSD Codes
|*123# or *124*1#||Check main balance|
|*124*2# *123*10# or *123*1# or *123*6#||Check net balance|
|*999#||Find sim card number|
|*444#||check prepaid offers|
|*102# or *124*8# or *124*5#||Active Prepaid plan|
|*124*10#||check video call balance|
|*102#||check last call charge detail|
|*123*5# or *123*6#||check network call|
|*123*4#||check FCR on net balance|