CG Scholarships 2020 Pre-Matric And Post – Matric Scholarship Online Apply / Eligibility / Important Dates www.cgbse.nic.in/, The state Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Class Welfare Department which comes under the state govt of Chhattisgarh has provided the option to make their registration online for the Pre / Post Matric Scholarship and post matric scholarship online. The state scholarship portal http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/CGPMS/Default.aspx
All the scholarship provision and reservation comes under the each institute / collage / university in state. In the main portal home page students can check time to time new schemes of their institutions. Here we are giving you below step by step process that how you can make your registration for any of the scholarship in Chhattisgarh state:
- Step 1 Go to the official website of http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/CGPMS/Default.aspx and select the option of Login as the below given image.
- Step 2 This page will redirect you on the login panel where first you have to make your registration through clicking on the option ofNew Student Registration. This page will redirect you in other section where the complete application form has given by the department of MPSC (Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal).
- Step 3 After filling the registration page with complete details of your educational qualification, student name, father’s / mother’s name, institution name, complete contact details and address. Then generate your user name and password on the same page.
- Step 4 After that come back to the official home page and click to the login option to make registration complete. Check your profile inside and select the scholarship application which you want to fill. Attach your all the documents and submit the application form.
- Step 5 After the complete filling process take the printout of your application form which you will have to submit on your institution with complete documents. The institute will send that in department head office through which your name will be enrolled to get the scholarship of post / pre matric in Chhattisgarh state.
- Eligibility Criteria These scholarships will be given to those students who have above than 50% marks in the previous final examination and their parents / guardian’s income from all sources does not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- Renewal of scholarship – Provide a scholarship for a course after the coming academic session for the year will be renewed; provided that the student earned 50% marks in the examination certificate to present.
- Selection Process – Determine the number of scholarships awarded annually to minorities and due to limited because of itt is necessary to determine whether preference for that selection.
- Pre – Matric Scholarship for Other Backward Class (OBC) Students
- Pre – Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste (SC) Students
- Pre – Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students
- Post – Matric Scholarship for Other Backward Class (OBC) Students
- Post – Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste (SC) Students
- Post – Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students