Madhya Pradesh 2020 Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship Status Apply Form Eligibility Important Date www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education and Higher Education (MPBSE) Pre-Post Matric Scholarship Form for the academic session 2020 has been available for students to submit before the apply last date details by visiting the official website of Government of Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship Portal, application at www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/
Mp Board provides scholarship to the meritorious and poor students to complete their education for 10th and 12th class students and Secondary Education and Higher Education (MPBSE) Pre-Post Matric Scholarship MPBSE offers following scholarships to submit their form as per their eligibility Scheme, National Overseas, Meritorious OBC students, Pre Matric, Incentive Scheme to achieve success in Civil Service Examination, Sudamaa – Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme, Vocational Training for Tribal Areas, etc.
All the following required documents must be Attested for Scholarship/Free ship 2020
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C. Marklist Compulsory.
- Students Caste Cetificate.
- Father’s Income Certificate From Tahasildar In Case Of Scholarship. (Period :- 2020) And Form No 16-A Or Income Certificate From Tahasildar In Case Of Freeship. * In Cas Of Married Women Husband’s Income Certificate.
- Last Year Marklist (Passed)
- Ration Card. In Case Name Of Student In Other Relatives Ration Card, Affidavite Required On R 100/- Stamp Paper 6 Gap Certificate (On Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper)
- In Case Of Gap In Education.
- District Change Certificate.
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate For N.T.& S.B.C.Categories. (Income Above Rs. 1 Lac Only)
- Father/Mother Death Certificate (In Case Of Death)
- Marrige Certificate/Gazzette (For Name Defer)
- Caste Validity Certificate For M.C.A. Students Only.
- School Leaving Certificate (For S.T. Categories Only) Online Goi Post Matric Scholarship / Freeship 2020
Income Limits For Various Caste Eligibility
- For Scholarship :- Up To Rs. 2,00,000 /-
- For Freeship :- Above Rs. 2,00,000 /-
- For Scholarship :- Up To Rs. 1,00,000 /-
- For Freeship :- Above Rs. 1,00,000 /-
- For Scholarship UP TO Rs. 1,00,000 /-
Important Points for registration:
1. Visit the official website of MP Scholarship Portal.
2. Click on to ‘Apply Online’ link.
3. Choose New Registration option and fill the details online.
4. Keep safe the registration id and password for future usage.
5. For this, take print out of MP Board scholarship form.